I came across this old article and discovered few things:
- Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport allows a PC to be a wifi access point by installing Connectify.
- Erase free disk space on C: with “cypher /w:c”
- Move active window with Window-Arrow keys
- Pin folders on taskbar folder with righ-click + drag to task bar. Access them with right click on task-bar file-explorer folder
- Get power efficiency report by searching & launching cmd.exe as admin (right click), then run “powerconfig -energy”, move \windows\system32\energy-report.html and open it.
- Record steps you take in windows to send to someone, search and run”psr” which creates a mhtml file to share.
- Verify reliability of apps by searching and launching “view reliability history”. It shows a score graph with the issues listed.
- Wordpad supports .docx and OpenOffice .odt files.
- Calculator has units conversion, date calculation, mpg and mortgage.
- Create a godmod directory anywhere and it will list all the windows configuration options.